Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm Back



Hi All,
Thought I would give this a try again. Life has been incredibly busy for me and I will try to update. This might be a long post...hehe. I quit my job as administrator and am now working as a Health Services Director. It's crazy busy and things are a mess there, but I love it. I thought maybe I'd post some pics and update the family.
This is Manda and Josh. They are doing awesome. He works at Micron and she stays home with Ginger and is expecting a new one. She's one of my best friends (I know, daughter, go figure.) I am lucky enough to get to spend time with her often and talk even more.



This is Norman. He's my boyfriend, significant other, fiance, whatever. He's been a great source of support and is wonderful to both me and my family. I'm lucky to have him in my life. Goodness knows us Proffitt gals can be a tad high maintenence.

Apparantly, I have lost some of my pictures. I will post again when Norman comes over and helps me find them.....I seem to be a walking trainwreck....jeez.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Hey, you were promising a long post! No fair! I saw a picture of you at Matt's wedding, and you looked fantastic!!! This one is good, too. You're making the rest of us look bad! I hope you enjoy your new job -- it sounds very interesting.

More pix! More pix!

Vidal's Nest said...

She's ALIVE!She's ALIVE!!Yeah!
Whew..I was getting worried about you!
So glad you have a job you like better! Maybe it will be a little less stressful?
Love seeing pictures..post more! Fiance?? what, when ?? I hope he is nice. You deserve a nice guy!
Love Ya!

Ginger said...

So good to hear from you. The pictures are great and you look fabulous! Does Dad need to do an interview?