Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged

Not sure how to copy and do this.....however....will try to expose myself terribly.

1.. I am shy.....that will shock my family. But I really am. I always read other people first. Then venture forward.

2.. I am loyal...I will back you to the wall if u deserve it and even if you dont. The back side of this is that if you don't deserve it,I will be honest.

3..I am TERRIFIED (sp) of committment......if u knew family u would think that odd.

4..I am smart....actually this is a family trait. We are areally smart strong women....(Thanks Dad....You don't even know what you have begat in the future.)

5..I love crazy people....truly do. I can't imagine my life without them. I hurt, kiss, hold, hug, but still adore the quirks that life gives to others. And am grateful they share it with me.

6..I FREAKIN am terrified of ferris wheels. Total panic attack. Is a joke with family. Freakin" carnies.....sux...ick....

7..Can't end this tag without a sisters thing....It's not a born or married or borrowed thing. I have sisters. I don't know how I survived without my sisters.. I have born, borrowed (Cathy, Tracey), Married(Janeal, Suzette). I don't know how anyone can live without their sisters......Mine have been my lifeline......Thank you sisters of my heart.

c

7 comments:

Mike, Suzann and Family said...

We have something in common! I am totally freaked out by Ferris Wheels too! Yuck!!!!!I hate even seeing my kids go on one. Thanks so much for sharing....

The Northwest Bunch said...

Yeah, Cari you are finally blogging. We now know things about you that we never knew. I also love the pics of you and Norman. Now there is a face to the man you love.

Vidal's Nest said...

Hard to picture you as shy Ü I love the crazies too! they add a little flavor to life. Carnies...yep, sick!
Love that you are blogging! I know that I keep saying this but I've missed you!

Shelli said...

Misty eyed here -- what an amazing gift to have sisters! I love hearing every little bit about you. It makes me feel closer, even though we're so far apart. Keep posting! Even if it's just a little here and there. I miss you!

Ginger said...

I think I knew most of that, but not the shy part. As you committment, you should be scared. Once you make the committment that loyality trait kicks in. Overall you're pretty special.

Lynda said...

Good job Cari... I think lots of us have the shy thing going on... thank you for including my kids as your sisters... I think they feel the same way. At least you all fought like sisters.
I think I have the loyalty thing also, and just perhaps the commitment thing too.
Great to have you blogging too. How's the new job coming?

DANI KYNASTON said...

I think you have to love crazy people when you think about the family you were born into. We have more crazies than any other family but what a blessing that is. How sad for families without crazies! What do they have to laugh about? I think that we need to do a sisters weekend soon. I loved when we all got together and had so much fun!